Use your Skills as a Brain Fitness Coach.
- You have a background in education, health, counselling, social services or coaching
- You now want to give back to the community
- You are most likely in the 45 – 65 age group
- You have an interest in how the brain works and improving memory skills
- You are ready for a new challenge!
Could you become an Accredited BrainFit Coach?
Coaching groups in brain fitness strategies is your opportunity to give hope and confidence to the rapidly increasing ageing population. Gillian Eadie & Dr. Allison Lamont of the Memory Foundation are seeking self-motivated men and women interested in learning more about brain health and how to set up as a BrainFit coach in your local community.
Getting started is easy. We train and support you through 10 correspondence training modules under the expert guidance of co-founders, Dr. Allison Lamont and Gillian Eadie. These can be completed in your own time, you have a personal supervisor and your workbooks are assessed, Training costs are soon offset by income from your first few classes.
You can be part of a growing network of BrainFit Coaches.
The brain health movement is growing globally. Neuroscience now knows that brain connections can grow at any age, and people need to know how. Life expectancy now extends into the 90’s and beyond but what life is that without memory confidence and skills?
Demand for brain fitness classes grows daily. Meeting this need can become your new lifestyle business – working from home, flexible hours and the satisfaction of knowing you are changing lives for the better.
BrainFit Academy offers you:
- The very best in training and coaching towards accreditation
- The opportunity to train with memory expert, Dr. Allison Lamont and prominent educator, Gillian Eadie
- Regular promotion and support from the Memory Foundation team
- All of the visuals and resources you need for your classes included
- The enrolment and payment portal for your clients
As you successfully complete your training, you will be on your way to a new way of life as a member of the BrainFit coach Network – sharing ideas, learning from practical experience and keeping up-to-date with current research.
Want to know more?
Learn more about the skills needed https://brainfit.academy/about
The Memory Foundation: https://memory.foundation